Hey there, blogger friends!
Been a bit busy lately writing some fiction. Finished the #BuqoYA writing class last month and it was awesome! I hope you'll give Filipino indie authors some love by helping us promote new YA fiction by signing up for this blog tour!
This is the bundle my novella is included in:
BuqoYA 3: Finding Fairytales (May 11 - 15, 2015)
We all want the happy ending, the dream come true. But what if it doesn’t happen? How far would you go to get that “ever after?” Would you change who you are? Would you swallow your pride? Is the story really going to be as perfect as you think? Follow the path of these characters and see where they lead.
1. The Path of Us by Cassandra Javier
2. Love in the Time of Viral Videos by R. Linea
3. Fall for Grace by Anne Plaza
4. Just the Way You Are by Kat Sales
5. When Cocoy Became Kikay by C. P. Santi
6. The First Time They Met by Ana Valenzuela
Here are the links for the other bundles:
Buqo YA 1 "Taking Chances"
1. A Portrait of Jade by Justine Camacho Tajonera
2. Second Sight to Forever by Racquel Sarah Castro
3. After the Moment by Six de los Reyes
4. When a KISS Falls by Kaye Dee
5. Loving You All My Life by Rafael Pacifico Pascual
6. Never Too Late by Jen Suguitan
Buqo YA 2 "Sweet Complications"
Would you do a set of dares to prove someone wrong? Would you risk your friendship so you can find love? Would you admit your real feelings? There are a lot of complications when it comes to finding love. Get the feels when you read these sweet stories.
1. Plain Vanilla by Ines Bautista Yao
2. Once Upon A Sticky Note by Kristel Ann Cruz
3. One Lovely Summer Day by Amae Dechavez
4. Travel of Two by Irish Fleur
5. D'01 by Sassy Fova
6. Same by Charm Lee
Buqo YA 4 "Heart Choices"
Sometimes it’s hard to choose. Do you stay or do you let go? Should you become friends, more than friends, or stay strangers? Would you risk love for popularity? You’re invited to explore these stories and find out each character’s choice from the heart.
1. Until the Race is Over by Lyka Caparos
2. In That Summer by Jayen San Diego
3. On the Outside Looking In by Claire Du
4. What About Today by Dawn Lanuza
5. Waiting for Whatever by Fay Sebastian
6. Barely Even Friends by Kristel S. Villar
Arigatou, Minna! smile emoticon